What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
Take Shelter - I think this is not going to be everybody's cop of tee but I loved it, it has very slow pace with not much happening but the ending is epic 9/10.

Soldato
Django Unchained...generally dislike westerns as a rule but this was a near perfect movie for me, everybody shone through, can't fault a single thing about it. 2 hours 45 minutes seemed to fly by...10 out of 10.

Don
I rather enjoyed Life of Pi.
Thoroughly enjoyed it as well, CGI was excellent for the most part, and the story came to a satisfying conclusion.

My viewing was only ruined by someone laughing at everything.

He was called Richard Parker by accident as the forms mixed the hunters name up with the tigers.
Hahahahahaha.

Oh do shut up, it's not funny.

Edit:
It wasn't me who was laughing at everything in this case

Soldato
Life of Pi, worst movie I've seen in a while.

I rather enjoyed Life of Pi.

Thoroughly enjoyed it as well, CGI was excellent for the most part, and the story came to a satisfying conclusion.

My viewing was only ruined by someone laughing at everything.

Hahahahahaha.

Oh do shut up, it's not funny.

Edit:
It wasn't me who was laughing at everything in this case

I enjoyed Life of Pi too.

@Jokester, it was meant to be mildly amusing, I went to a matinee with a load of older folks and we all had a chuckle at a few parts.

Don
I can't think of anything that merited laugh out loud guffaws, yet there was somebody behind me that felt it necessary to laugh every other minute as if he was at a comedy show. Smile worthy yes, full on laughter no.

Soldato
I can't think of anything that merited laugh out loud guffaws, yet there was somebody behind me that felt it necessary to laugh every other minute as if he was at a comedy show. Smile worthy yes, full on laughter no.

I am constantly torn between loving cinema and hating people at the cinema, thusly making me hate cinema.

Watched The Hobbit last week and two women were arguing with each other loudly for around a minute. Seems like an eternity when you're in there. Ruins the whole dynamic of the movie.

Back
Top Bottom