What film did you watch last night?

Gangster Squad - had little info going into the cinema so I was expecting a serious gangster flick but it turned out to be very tongue in cheek.

Nevertheless I really enjoyed it 8/10

I can't think of anything that merited laugh out loud guffaws, yet there was somebody behind me that felt it necessary to laugh every other minute as if he was at a comedy show. Smile worthy yes, full on laughter no.

I actually wish that I was there.
To me, the movie looks good, but it sounds like the guy who was laughing in the background brought the comedy factor to the cinema. :D

Dredd - really enjoyed it. Very different to the Stallone cheeseathon.

got agree it was lot better than the stallone one, but that mainly due to the fact the director had more control and say than when the stallone one was done as the fat cats on high were barking orders down to the director of the stallone one and had to obey them.

ps i heard that there a possible that the karl urban Dredd might get a sequal but depend on how well dvd/blu ray sale go.

I can't think of anything that merited laugh out loud guffaws, yet there was somebody behind me that felt it necessary to laugh every other minute as if he was at a comedy show. Smile worthy yes, full on laughter no.

The opposite irritates me more, when you can feel people are 'too cool' to laugh.

What's the point in a points system if opinion is correct or wrong, why have degrees of quality to express opinion if opinion has no bearing on your enjoyment of the piece?

Well put Kanifee.

I'm willing to bet these 'how on earth... what are you smoking' comments are strife in this thread but hopefully everyone realises it's just a bit of banter.

I saw The Hunger Games before Xmas and thought it was better then expected. Yes its like an MTV version of Battle Royale, but its aimed at a different market.

We all are individuals and have varying opinions. On things where your opinion is subjective there's no right or wrong, just opinions.

I loathe Anchorman and think its as funny as a kick in my nuts, but I know others think its amazing. They can see something in it I can't.

DJANGO UNLEASHED - ******* Awesome film, Loved every single minute of it & will watch it again asap & will be buying it on release as well. :cool:

Certainly made up for the time I wasted watching Skyfall.

Back
Top Bottom