What film did you watch last night?

True Romance.

First viewing in a long while and very first blu ray viewing, enjoyable as ever. Oldmans Villain 'Drexl Spivey'!:eek: He's only on screen for a short time but boy what an impact he makes, best performance in the movie for me. Patricia Arquette is pretty awesome in the Gandolfini fight scene, and the Hopper/Walker trailer scene never get's old.

Excuse my ignorance but how have people watched Django already? Premieres?

not quite. i watched it the other day. it's not a 10/10 film, it's not even a 9 as (imo) the film kind of runs out of steam and i can't quite understand why dr. king shultz did what he did at the end. however, the story and scenery and christoph waltz are fantastic...

but not quite as fantastic as les miserables - 9/10

not quite. i watched it the other day. it's not a 10/10 film, it's not even a 9 as (imo) the film kind of runs out of steam and i can't quite understand why dr. king shultz did what he did at the end. however, the story and scenery and christoph waltz are fantastic...

but not quite as fantastic as les miserables - 9/10

Because he'd had enough of sprout head and the way the slaves were being treated, So nailed him

Because he'd had enough of sprout head and the way the slaves were being treated, So nailed him

i understand that but it kind of made a mockery of the whole reason he set out to become a bounty hunter in the first place, why throw his life away so easily with no guarentee django would get away with his girl? he should've just walked. i thought he may have been thinking that he was going to get shot/killed when he left anyway. it also felt a little 'rushed' how stephen sussed out what they were up to

i understand that but it kind of made a mockery of the whole reason he set out to become a bounty hunter in the first place, why throw his life away so easily with no guarentee django would get away with his girl? he should've just walked. i thought he may have been thinking that he was going to get shot/killed when he left anyway. it also felt a little 'rushed' how stephen sussed out what they were up to

Yeah I think that part of the film was the weak spot, I'd of liked more of them bounty hunting instead of that being dragged out then rushed.

Still really enjoyed it :)

DJANGO UNLEASHED - ******* Awesome film, Loved every single minute of it & will watch it again asap & will be buying it on release as well. :cool:

Certainly made up for the time I wasted watching Skyfall.

i cant make my mind up about django

love the blood and gore but its like im gunna yell the n word at every one for the whole film to try to shock or provoke. didnt really need that side of it but was entertaining :D

Back
Top Bottom