What film did you watch last night?

Dredd 8.5/10

Great film, really enjoyed it. Sat all the way through, obviously meant for 3D but eyes wont allow that so 2D it was. Would watch again in a heartbeat.

Samsara

Dropped through the door yesterday after being on pre-order for a couple of weeks.

Had a trip out to buy a blu-ray player to watch it on, didn't work, another trip out to replace it.

10pm, kids in bed, pressed play. Magical. I didn't get to see it on the big screen in september so I've waited a long time for that.

Watched The Hobbit..... Gave some warm feelings about old characters from the past as I loved LOTR.....

Give it a healthy 9/10 - Will watch it again when it gets released.... Wonder if they might do an extended cut like they did with LOTR though? Shame about the 2 yr wait for the next 2 movies in the series.....

Watched The Hobbit..... Gave some warm feelings about old characters from the past as I loved LOTR.....

Give it a healthy 9/10 - Will watch it again when it gets released.... Wonder if they might do an extended cut like they did with LOTR though? Shame about the 2 yr wait for the next 2 movies in the series.....

The next movie is out the end of this year from what I remember and the 3rd out not long after 6months or something like that. So not as bad as you may think :)

Expecting to be disappointed, I gave Total Recall 2012 a chance last night.

I'd have been happy with disappointed, but it was truly awful. I couldn't even be bothered to watch more than half of it.:(

A generous 1/10.

Skyfall, overall I enjoyed it but I really didn’t like the ending, the more distance bond movies put between them and the cheese of the past the better I think. :(

Dredd, not sure what to make of it to be honest, they got so much wrong and yet so much right, reckon I'd have liked it more if it hadn't had Lena Headley in it, really don't like her for some unexplainable reason.

Back
Top Bottom