What film did you watch last night?

Seven Psychopaths - 7/10 was ok and good dialogue and excellent acting but overall thought it could have been more.
Silver Lining Playbook - 5/10 I stopped watching it half way through because the dialogue was too stupid and the overall movie was dumb. I might watch the end at some point but i seriously doubt it. I thought it was acted well though and had a real life element to it.
David Attenboroughs Africa - excellent so far looking forward to the next episodes.
Zero dark thirty - 3/10 pointless boring movie. Did not finish watching it.

I did.

No mention of the word minor in there.

Anyway, enough nitpicking.

Sigh... it was implied by the fact that I didn't elaborate, hence why I then used the term 'intimated', next time I'll make sure to write a full dissemination of my comments especially for you so you wont get confused and then continue to argue the point after I've clarified it for you :rolleyes:

Don't care that I got her name wrong either, I still don't like her :p

Last edited:
Les Miserables (2013) - 6/10

It spent an unnecessarily long time setting up the characters before the revolution, the interesting part, actually started but I didn't realise the movie version was going to have singing the whole way through. There was virtually no dialog and at 3 hours long that made it rather tedious.

Back
Top Bottom