What film did you watch last night?

Django Unchained.

10/10, what an original and brilliant film. QT does it again, straight onto my top 10 of all time. Best described as awesome.

really cant see how you can give 10/10 :confused:

i know opinions are personal but can you really rate it with such great acting as say godfather , Schindlers list , or anything that's a real proper film . even pulp fiction wipes the floor with it and i mean wipes the floor with it.

7 or 8 believable but 10 :p

I watched Dredd Sunday night (new one, not the Stallone one), probably 8/10, as an action film it worked very well, and it largely kept to the feel of the comics (although the look of Megacity wasn't always great, and the budget showed in most of the vehicles).

Watched Ted on my morning off yesterday.

Tbh iv'e not laughed as much at a film in a long long time.

Does a great job of being funny without reliance on total lewd as most films tend to be these days. Best comedy for me since there's something about mary.

9 and then some, pulled my strings.

FLASH!!!!

really cant see how you can give 10/10 :confused:

i know opinions are personal but can you really rate it with such great acting as say godfather , Schindlers list , or anything that's a real proper film . even pulp fiction wipes the floor with it and i mean wipes the floor with it.

7 or 8 believable but 10 :p

The acting in Django Unchained is phenomenal.

The acting in Django Unchained is phenomenal.

maybe if you like watching a under par tarrantino flick then yes its avg. only good acting part in the whole film was christopher waltz all rest were okay .

jamie foxx lol worst acting ever and people say he was great . even samuel l jackson said before you rappers singers and musical artists stick to what you good at and stop trying to poach actors roles.

What other Jamie Foxx movies have you seen before? Doesn't sound like you've seen any since you're calling him a terrible actor?

Totally agree. Jarhead / Law abiding citizen he was fantastic in!

Watched Dark Knight rises yesterday after getting it for xmas on bluray with no bluray player!

8/10 loved how gritty it was, lost 2 marks for no more batman films :(.

Back
Top Bottom