What film did you watch last night?

Les Miserables 8/10

Great adaptation from the stage musical... Amazing sets/spectacle... Brilliant rendition of the songs from the actors... was just missing something over the stage version... perhaps the live music (although it was obvious that the songs were filmed in or close to one take)? Perhaps that this is the third medium that this story has been told in and maybe is a little worn? I don't know but something was missing. Still well worth a viewing regardless.

Sinister.

Watched it with the missus.
Found myself saying "I dont like this" several times throughout the film.

The little girl in F.E.A.R. was enough to make me scared of little girls.... but now all kids are scary as ****!
I am never having kids.
EVER!

Brave - It was beautiful to look at, and Kelly MacDonald's voice is lovely, but the story didn't really grab me.

The Dark Knight Rises - Batman Begins and The Dark Knight are both better, but this is still a good film. The trilogy is a huge achievement. Anne Hathaway is very appealing...

Jack Reacher - great film. Enjoyed fully.

Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters - meh, really cheesy, not a kids film with all that swearing either (and beheadings/hangings/bodyexplosions!). Not sure who this film is aimed at.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom