What film did you watch last night?

Watched quite a few movies recently:

Equilibrium 9/10 - Such a great movie, acting, story, action, all great. The action scenes have to be some of the best ever to be honest.

Alien 8/10 - Classic, doesn't require much explanation :p

Aliens 7/10 - Good for it's time but it's nothing amazing these days if I'm honest.

Alien 3 5/10 - Got bored half way through and stopped watching, can't really rate it accurately due to that.

Prometheus 7/10 - I found this interesting and enjoyable, despite the dumb decisions of the characters. Plus it was stunning visually.

The Bourne Legacy 7/10 - Good, but the previous 3 were better.

The Collection 4/10 - Not a good movie at all. The first was pretty bad and I heard this one was better, but it was worse in my opinion. The gore was unrealistic, nothing in the entire movie made me flinch.

The Dark Knight Rises 9/10 - Stunning movie, the amount that goes on here is incredible really. The scope of the story impressed me the most. One of those (few) times where the word "epic" is appropriate.

Dredd 2012 - 6/10 - Pretty good, but nothing special. Felt like a budget movie half of the time and the story wasn't there. Without all the special effects it wouldn't be anything. Only gave it a 6 due to some decent action scenes.

Flight 8/10 - Surprisingly good movie. Of course the flight scene was amazing, and the rest of the movie kept my interest.

Taken 2 6/10 - More of the same as the first, but some how it felt stupid this time. Still, a decent movie.

Dr. No 8/10 - The first and probably one of the best bond movies, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom