• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

What if the 3000 series is over hyped?

Associate
It's not sponsored content. So you fall at the first hurdle.

If people want to go through the next 2 weeks in ignorance then that is up to them. The specs line with the performance gains, nvidia have reiterated the performance level several times already.

Nvidia lying like that is a serious matter as misleading investors results in lawsuits.

Contrast that with the Navi thread where people are making wild claims out of thin air and AMD have said nothing.

Go do some research and you will easy find that Nvidia funded this early review and set all the parameters. Did you not think it was strange only DF had a review.

And what 'people' say on a forum about AMD's upcoming products is called speculation. That's not the same as AMD saying it. :rolleyes:

Soldato
Well you can't necessarily wait. Either the 2080 Ti is gonna get destroyed and you need to sell now. Or nvidia are lying and people should buy cheaper 2080 Tis now.

first world problems, if you had a 2080ti you should have sold 2-3 months ago; this was obviously going to happen. as to buying? I wouldn't right at this moment unless you are a gambler. 500 on a second hand card that may or may not be faster than a new 500 card with warranty launching in a couple of weeks seems a fools errand.

Soldato
Go do some research and you will easy find that Nvidia funded this early review and set all the parameters. Did you not think it was strange only DF had a review.

And what 'people' say on a forum about AMD's upcoming products is called speculation. That's not the same as AMD saying it. :rolleyes:

Go do some research?

How about you report them to youtube then. If it is funded/sponsored content there needs to be a disclaimer.

You are just making stuff up.

Soldato
first world problems, if you had a 2080ti you should have sold 2-3 months ago; this was obviously going to happen. as to buying? I wouldn't right at this moment unless you are a gambler. 500 on a second hand card that may or may not be faster than a new 500 card with warranty launching in a couple of weeks seems a fools errand.

Oh so people with a 2080Ti shouldn't have waited for reviews then?

Soldato
hmm im sceptical, i paused it a couple of times just to compare and once or twice it showed the 2080ti with the higher FPS

Why would that make you sceptical? I'm more sceptical of nVidia's claims of it being 10 trillion times better to be honest... but this is why we wait for independent reviews :)

Associate
Go do some research?

How about you report them to youtube then. If it is funded/sponsored content there needs to be a disclaimer.

You are just making stuff up.

So, in the video, he has a card provided by Nvidia. I mean, how else would he get it :rolleyes:

At 1:10 he says - "Full disclosure, the games shown today were chosen by Nvidia"

Then at 3:30 he says - "This is an exclusive first look within set criteria"

Stop getting so defensive over something that is clearly designed to show the new card in the best possible light :D

Associate
Why would that make you sceptical? I'm more sceptical of nVidia's claims of it being 10 trillion times better to be honest... but this is why we wait for independent reviews :)

Yeah you're right, im sceptical of everything being flirted around at the minute. i honestly dont know what to believe.

Associate
It's not sponsored content. So you fall at the first hurdle.

If people want to go through the next 2 weeks in ignorance then that is up to them. The specs line with the performance gains, nvidia have reiterated the performance level several times already.

Nvidia lying like that is a serious matter as misleading investors results in lawsuits.

Contrast that with the Navi thread where people are making wild claims out of thin air and AMD have said nothing.

What? Lol did you watch the video? It's the first thing he mentions, how do you think he got hold of a card in the first place, shafting Nvidias ass lol.

Wow some people are so naive and believe everything they say it's actually unreal.

What was so definitive about the keynote? There wasn't a FPS graph in there whatsoever lol.

Back
Top Bottom