What's the biggest animal you could fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tru

Tru

Soldato
-Tauren- said:
I suppose i could try and take on a blue whale, or a great white or something spectacular, and most probably lose. Depending if its out of the water or not. lol

Just what I was thinking. I'd take on almost any shark in my own garden, I know the layout and potential weapons, my pond is tiny and would give the shark almost no room to maneuver.

Soldato
Tru said:
Just what I was thinking. I'd take on almost any shark in my own garden, I know the layout and potential weapons, my pond is tiny and would give the shark almost no room to maneuver.

Haha. See? Not really a fair fight but at least you'd kill something a lot larger than you, mind you a blue whale couldnt really fit in many ponds.

Soldato
Why do we always need to fight? I would sit down and engage in peaceful dialogue with the animal in question, finding out what fuels their anger and drives their violent struggle against humans and work towards a constructive one-state solution where animal and human can live side by side in peace without conflict.

Man of Honour
There's also the issue of how ****** off at the beast you were.
If it was just an exhibition fight to find out who was hardest it'd be tough to really get angry & not pull any punches. But if a buffalo tried to get off with my bird or a hippo spilt my beer in the pub I'd really leather it.

Soldato
Rich_L said:
Why do we always need to fight? I would sit down and engage in peaceful dialogue with the animal in question, finding out what fuels their anger and drives their violent struggle against humans and work towards a constructive one-state solution where animal and human can live side by side in peace without conflict.

And you can talk to animals? :rolleyes:

Soldato
Rich_L said:
:D Very good.

Tru

Tru

Soldato
Rich_L said:

Damn hippy.

My uncles dog spilled my pint with his tail once....

MC965.jpg

Permabanned
OP
Rich_L said:

You sound like a hippy to me. Maybe one of those poofters or commies too.

Tru said:

Did you ever read Bear v. Shark? Clicky.

*n

Permabanned
OP
They had the right idea in Ancient Greece:

f20arena20fights0412090523bi1.jpg

Although the reliance on spears is probably because they were all fairies...What with all the recreational bumming and paedophilia they got up to...

*n

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom