29 million Bulgarians and Romanians will gain the right to live and work unrestricted in our country

But.....but.....but...... LONDON! A lot of posters here seem to bracket anything further South than Mansfield as "London", no idea why and it's been going on here for years!

Convenience I expect. Much like blindingly believing every scaremongering article in the Daily Mail or other tabloid. It suits their own prejudices.

For anyone who wants a job driving coaches and buses, National Express are recruiting coach and bus drivers (I was looking at their jobs site for other opportunities today) and they will also give you a decent salary and train you appropriately.

And they're not in London.

They can is long as the region has a lower cost of living.

Not sure they can.

Firstly where are they going to live?

Letting agents will not let to someone who's been in their job for less than 3 months.

Even if they find a place they then need a full months rent and the same or more again for a deposit.

Finally they need to somehow pay to transport their possessions to this new location.

But.....but.....but...... LONDON! A lot of posters here seem to bracket anything further South than Mansfield as "London", no idea why and it's been going on here for years!

Same as People down south saying Birmingham is in the north of England :eek:

Anyhow we have a our fair share of Europeans here in Cumbria and they do not integrate from what i have seen.

Not sure they can.

Firstly where are they going to live?

Letting agents will not let to someone who's been in their job for less than 3 months.

Even if they find a place they then need a full months rent and the same or more again for a deposit.

Finally they need to somehow pay to transport their possessions to this new location.

But people seem to do it all the time. How is that?

Hooray

romies_zpsf8529492.jpg

Doing their bit for Queen and Country.

The only thing missing from that is 95% of the posters on this forum in a huge circle, dancing around and clapping their hands merrily.

Will you then tell me why it's good that BT, Vodafone, etc, etc, have off-shored all their call centres to India... or why it's good that we import all our electronics from Korea, China, Taiwan...

If British companies can do it, if we can choose to do it, why shouldn't we let a few Bulgarians do it?

I think we're all afraid of losing our (relatively) luxurious lifestyles. But what right do we have to maintain an advantage in living standards? If the Bulgarian earns his fiver while working here legitimately, it's up to him where he spends it.

I certainly don't see *any* reason that the 'benefit chav' should have a house and TV paid for, and then deny some Bulgarian from earning min wage doing a job nobody here wants to do anyhow...

The benefit chav does nothing for the UK economy either. And they aren't some mythical problem that is overstated. There's tons of them.

Well I can't give you many reasons why off shoring or outsourcing uk jobs abroad is good, because in general it isn't for anyone except the short sighted shareholders who see decreased operational costs today, not realising that tomorrow your customer has an inability to now pay for your goods so demand starts to decline.

Benefit chav s are awful for the economy as a general rule. But paying more of them benefits whilst you watch foreigners come in and ship their wage back home is really a double whammy of badness as the money supply shrinks and your still paying the same benefit.

The answer is to reduce unemployment in this country and accept that should be the aim.

Hooray

romies_zpsf8529492.jpg

Doing their bit for Queen and Country.

The only thing missing from that is 95% of the posters on this forum in a huge circle, dancing around and clapping their hands merrily.

omg they've got headscarfs too - they might be.... muslim :eek:

I might as well point out that the recent changes don't affect people who've come here to beg on the street... you don't require a change in legislation to do that, its still illegal and its been happening for a while, they've been able to travel here freely since 2007....

The change that came into effect yesterday affects mostly people who want to come here in order to work not people who fancy annoying tourists at marble arch - they've been coming since just before the Olympics...

Back
Top Bottom