*** Forum Update - Official Issues Thread - Please check the OP for known issues ***

Soldato
Since I last posted in the jonny Depp thread there has been more replies. I have just this second clicked on the envelope and it took me to the first page!?! backed out and clicked it again and landed near the top of the last page which I have already read. Had to scroll down to the end to see the new posts. This has been going on since the update. At first I thought it might be an option I didn't select or something.
Anything to do with the phone app open on my phone? I only use that when off my pc.

Don
OP
Since I last posted in the jonny Depp thread there has been more replies. I have just this second clicked on the envelope and it took me to the first page!?! backed out and clicked it again and landed near the top of the last page which I have already read. Had to scroll down to the end to see the new posts. This has been going on since the update. At first I thought it might be an option I didn't select or something.
Anything to do with the phone app open on my phone? I only use that when off my pc.
Personally think it's related to this bug:

- Bug - Clicking post links sometimes results in correct post not being scrolled to @Armageus has reproduced, and possibly similar issue: https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...he-op-for-known-issues.18951336/post-35582798 - May be if your browser isn't maximised to full screen, Also mentioned here: https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...he-op-for-known-issues.18951336/post-35594024

As clicking on any new post alerts for me does something similar (takes me to the correct page with posts I haven't read, but then doesn't scroll to the correct post)

Soldato
The buttons in the reply box don't work for me. For example the button to insert an image or video do nothing. Anyone else have the same? I'm sure it was working after the upgrade at first

Soldato
There is an annoying issue with the WYSIWYG text box. When you use italitics (CTRL+I) and then try and turn off Italics (CTRL+I); as you can see - it continues to do Italics.

Hmm maybe it is only the first time. After the first time it bugs out it works - odd.

Back
Top Bottom