#MeToo - is it just different for men and women?

Permabanned
Yawn, The Von seems to have been posting a lot today, is he rattled within his liberal world? He was on a roll last time I looked, seems he's gagging a bit. Nice long cycle ride to think about things?
Hollywood, an enigma, where do we go from here? <lol>

V F

V F

Soldato
A journalist typed that?

“Ms Kline (L) talk say her husband dey stand next to di former president as e touch her buttock.”

That was a painful article to read.

Soldato
Probably because, we, as tax payers, subsidise this nonsense to fawn to the BBC's PC agenda and don't bloody like it?

English is English, we don't need the BBC to try and put Patois into print, thank you very much.
I'm all for extending the reach of the BBC given the history of the BBC World Service but this does seem somewhat trivial. Surely it's a bit insulting to peoples' intellligence if the BBC think they can't decipher plain written English, even through Google Translate?

This would make more sense in an audio-only format at most.

Caporegime
First I've seen of the Demi Moore thing and given that there is actual video evidence you would expect the media to be slaughtering her like they are doing with the cases with zero evidence, there's hardly a peep in the usual left wing media though. Just because young boys don't see it as abuse/grooming and are often proud of it doesn't mean that the female isn't guilty of crimes. It's actually what's weird about how crime is being treated at the moment, whereby all you seem to need to assign guilt is a 'victim' with a belief rather than any actual hard evidence or legal process.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
No, there is bad english and butchering the language.

Pidgin isn't butchering a language. It's a very simplified mash of bits of languages intended to facilitate communication between speakers of those languages. It's not meant to be a language in itself nor a version of any language. It's just a workable way of simple everyday communication between people speaking different languages that's much easier to learn than either language (or any other proper language). This particular pidgin is widely used in an area where there are loads of native languages, so it's particularly useful to have a very easily learned common tongue that many people speak as a second language. English is the basic framework for this pidgin, but it's not butchered English.

There are cases where a pidgin becomes so commonly used that it becomes more developed and independently developed and thus (to varying extents) a language. But then it ceases to be a pidgin. Those are creoles, not pidgins.

Soldato
Which posts exactly come across as angry to you?

This one? :p

If you were born a black female or a white male or a Chinese female or whatever, ****ING DEAL WITH IT! STFU AND DEAL WITH IT! STOP DESTOYING SOCIETY YOU *****!

I've fully starred out the F and C words, which mistersprinkles hasn't - so the post will be deleted when a mod sees it

Soldato
Did anyone hear either of these two BBC R4 interviews last one today -
both shocking for the content and the latter in particular for the insensitive/patronizing interview technique Eddie Mair employed,
I thought the BBC should be reprimanded for the latter, if not Eddie Mair sacked ,
very Louis Theroux type interview strategy which was misplaced, but unfortunately typical of Mair.

I sexually assaulted women while at work

What my doctor did to me

Permabanned
Could someone explain to this bint just what beauty contests are all about? Seems Mr. Trump gets what's happening at them....

"On NBC News on Monday, Ms Holvey said Mr Trump had ogled her and other competitors in 2006 at the Miss USA beauty pageant, which he owned.

The former Miss North Carolina, who was 20-years-old at the time, said "he lined all of us up" and was "just looking me over like I was just a piece of meat".

"It left me feeling very gross," Ms Holvey told NBC host Megyn Kelly."

Risible, lunacy. The Ms. bit should have forewarned me what to expect from the woman.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42313637

Caporegime
Could someone explain to this bint just what beauty contests are all about? Seems Mr. Trump gets what's happening at them....

"On NBC News on Monday, Ms Holvey said Mr Trump had ogled her and other competitors in 2006 at the Miss USA beauty pageant, which he owned.

The former Miss North Carolina, who was 20-years-old at the time, said "he lined all of us up" and was "just looking me over like I was just a piece of meat".

"It left me feeling very gross," Ms Holvey told NBC host Megyn Kelly."

Risible, lunacy. The Ms. bit should have forewarned me what to expect from the woman.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42313637
To be fair, of all your posts, I can’t really argue with one pointing out that beauty contests are for - shocker - looking at beautiful women. If she wants to discuss how much she wants world peace while wearing jeans and a roll neck jumper I’m sure she can find someone who’ll listen.

Caporegime
LOL, yup that one is a pretty valid comment... woman in beauty contest was lined up and looked over/objectified... well what a surprise, what did she think she was signing up for?

(having said that Trump has also made comments/brags in the past about how he gets to go in the changing rooms which isn't really justifiable)

Soldato
LOL, yup that one is a pretty valid comment... woman in beauty contest was lined up and looked over/objectified... well what a surprise, what did she think she was signing up for?

It makes me wonder what goes through the heads of the parents that sign their kids up to the beauty contests they have in the US.

Caporegime
Actually I think it's must be very stressful to be as angry as everyone here - and indeed everywhere - seems to be all the time. Do people not get tired of being that cross?

I wonder if we’ll ever be able to pin point when man kind lost their sense of humour and just became angry at everything.

Back
Top Bottom