• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Thread**

https://videocardz.com/67444/colorful-geforce-gtx-1080-ti-igame-features-lcd-display

COLORFUL-GeForce-GTX-1080-Ti-iGame-1000x613.jpg

needs Debug i think on there :D

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
just noticed the 2x8 pins are connected via the bottom !

Looks a bit tacky/naff, just a gimmick. I'd rather these companies put more effort into the actual cooler performance than wasting it on more flashing lights and bells.

Looks a bit tacky/naff, just a gimmick. I'd rather these companies put more effort into the actual cooler performance than wasting it on more flashing lights and bells.

i dont think there's much more they can do, Aorus/Gigabyte already pushed the boat out with triple 100mm fans to beat rivals 90/80mm fans and stacking them so it still a max length of 300mm.

Heatloop technology would work well with these designs and increase eff quite a bit. just need 2/3 loops to mimic a 5 heatpipe design

I read the UbiSoft Promo codes are only good till March 28th.
If I Pre-Order a GTX 1080 Ti with the promo code now and it's not in stock till 28th or after...will I lose the code?
I want to get another Ti but also the code.

Placed an order for the EVGA FE elsewhere whenever they come back in stock, now i need to order the Eiswolf cooler along with the 240mm radiator.

Won't be upgrading again until the next high end Ti card now.

Last edited:
Placed an order for the EVGA FE elsewhere whenever they come back in stock, now i need to order the Eiswolf cooler along with the 240mm radiator.

Won't be upgrading again until the next high end Ti card now.

I'm tempted to go the Eiswolf route as well, it looks like a decent cooler. I might even go all-in and get the Eisbaer too.

guys what am i doing wrong? I just installed my brothers 1080ti with fresh drivers, anyway benched wildlands on 1440p max settings and all we get is a 15-20pfs difference, did the bench 4 times, exactly the same system same settings, also the witcher 3 on max settings is only getting 15 fps difference, so installed the classy 1080 back in, just one card benched it again to compare with the 1080ti and its only behind by an absolute minimum.

The 1080 classy is NOT overclocked and benched at stock levels.

We was expecting at least a 50fps difference, are we expecting too much ? So is it early drivers or do we need to overclock the 1080ti?

same thing happened with my 1070 sli vs 980ti sli kingpins, I only got an absolute minimum.

Plz advise on how i can get better performance.

guys what am i doing wrong? I just installed my brothers 1080ti with fresh drivers, anyway benched wildlands on 1440p max settings and all we get is a 15-20pfs difference, did the bench 4 times, exactly the same system same settings, also the witcher 3 on max settings is only getting 15 fps difference, so installed the classy 1080 back in, just one card benched it again to compare with the 1080ti and its only behind by an absolute minimum.

We was expecting at least a 50fps difference, are we expecting too much ? So is it early drivers or do we need to overclock the 1080ti?

same thing happened with my 1070 sli vs 980ti sli kingpins, I only got an absolute minimum.

Not sure if serious but seriously deluded if you think you would get anywhere near 50fps extra!

A 15-20 fps increase at 1440p moving from a 1080 to a 1080 Ti? That sounds about right. The card isn't twice as fast, it's (if memory serves me right) about 35% faster. So if you were getting 60 fps, and you're now getting 75 - 80, that's about the increase one would expect.

Hi all,

I'm trying to decide which of the following 1080Ti to pre-order:
  • Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080Ti "Xtreme Edition" - £859.99
  • Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080Ti Gaming OC - £769.99
  • Zotac GeForce GTX 1080Ti AMP Extreme Spectre RGB - £809.99
  • MSI GeForce GTX 1080Ti Armor OC - £749.99
  • Palit Geforce GTX 1080Ti Super Jetstream - £779.99
  • Geforce GTX 1080Ti GameRock Premium - £779.99
I really can't decide which one to get, and would appreciate help in choosing :) I'm looking for good quality/reliable, quiet cooler, and good customer service in case something goes wrong.

Which one would you choose?

Back
Top Bottom