• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Thread**

Associate
Nightmare.

Recently bought the msi 1080ti gaming x and decided to clean install of my pc.

Now I can't run any games full screen on my predator x34 or older 1920x1080. Ran 3D mark and it passed the benchmark test with a score of 9833 but does say my graphics card driver is not approved but using 381.89 through the gefore experience.

Any ideas?

OcUK Staff
Hi there

OK so we decided to pick what we believe is the best 1080Ti at OcUK from all the 1080Ti we sell and in the end if performance, silence, lack of whine, overclock, speed out the box and warranty are all important things to you. There was one clear winner, it was in fact not even close, ZOTAC!

As such we made a totally awesome killer bundle:

Zotac GeForce GTX 1080Ti AMP Extreme Spectre RGB VGA Card & Seasonic 760W 80+ Platinum PSU Bundle - £100 OFF! @ £899.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Zota...ic-760W-80-Platinum-PSU-Bundle-BU-000-ZT.html

Buy the Zotac GeForce GTX 1080Ti AMP Extreme Spectre RGB and the Seasonic P Series 760W 80+ Platinum Power Supply together and save £100!

Only £899.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Don't ask us to make such offer with other cards, right now we are limiting this to what I believe is the best 1080Ti currently in the market, yes I love the new HOF, but sorry the Zotac Extreme is just the total package and now we wanted to make it even better at OcUK by bundling a top quality Seasonic PSU and then adding a £100 discount to the bundle. :)

Associate
Nightmare.

Recently bought the msi 1080ti gaming x and decided to clean install of my pc.

Now I can't run any games full screen on my predator x34 or older 1920x1080. Ran 3D mark and it passed the benchmark test with a score of 9833 but does say my graphics card driver is not approved but using 381.89 through the gefore experience.

Any ideas?
No idea about your fullscreen issues but it takes FutureMark a while to approve drivers, 381.65 is the latest approved one.

https://www.futuremark.com/support/benchmark-rules#approveddrivers

OcUK Staff
Hi there

One of the top elite tier 1080Ti are in stock, the Aorus Extreme with its wild overclock speeds and 4yr warranty now in stock, over 100+:

Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080Ti "Xtreme Edition" 11264MB GDDR5X PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £859.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Giga...DR5X-PCI-Express-Graphics-Card-GX-001-AU.html

GV-N108TAORUS X-11GD, Core Clock: 1632MHz, Boost Clock: 1746MHz, Memory: 11264MB 11448MHz GDDR5X, Stream Processors: 3584, SLI Ready, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, 4 Years Warranty

Only £859.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

One of the fastest if not the fast out of the box GTX 1080Ti, especially with that crazy 11,448MHz memory OC. :)

Associate
Hi there

OK so we decided to pick what we believe is the best 1080Ti at OcUK from all the 1080Ti we sell and in the end if performance, silence, lack of whine, overclock, speed out the box and warranty are all important things to you. There was one clear winner, it was in fact not even close, ZOTAC!

As such we made a totally awesome killer bundle:

Zotac GeForce GTX 1080Ti AMP Extreme Spectre RGB VGA Card & Seasonic 760W 80+ Platinum PSU Bundle - £100 OFF! @ £899.99 inc VAT

Buy the Zotac GeForce GTX 1080Ti AMP Extreme Spectre RGB and the Seasonic P Series 760W 80+ Platinum Power Supply together and save £100!

Only £899.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Don't ask us to make such offer with other cards, right now we are limiting this to what I believe is the best 1080Ti currently in the market, yes I love the new HOF, but sorry the Zotac Extreme is just the total package and now we wanted to make it even better at OcUK by bundling a top quality Seasonic PSU and then adding a £100 discount to the bundle. :)
Well as I was still awaiting my Zotac 1080 Ti AMP! Extreme I amended my order to take full advantage of this new deal! As usually the OC customer service provided an excellent service, thanks for the post Gibbo!

OcUK Staff
Will there be the non-OC with them?

I am afraid not, Asus are still only shipping OC!

If you have a backorder on for none OC, we will upgrade you free of charge if you wish?
If you wish to accept this offer just post in CS and link to my post here so the CS guys will upgrade your order free of charge or give them a call. :)

Associate
I am afraid not, Asus are still only shipping OC!

If you have a backorder on for none OC, we will upgrade you free of charge if you wish?
If you wish to accept this offer just post in CS and link to my post here so the CS guys will upgrade your order free of charge or give them a call. :)

when you say back order , what do you mean by this . As I ordered one one Sunday and my order status says
Order status: The order is in process , will I be able to upgrade?

Associate
Back
Top Bottom