*** Oculus Quest 2 Owners Thread ***

Find the black level really does depend on the game. Playing PSP games on Quest 2 and applying colour correction the difference in headset is massive when you properly hit the bottom luminence levels. Lots of games on the store don’t fully use the entire range.

*** Video contains instructions on emulation - there is to be no piracy talk ***

Last edited by a moderator:
Find the black level really does depend on the game. Playing PSP games on Quest 2 and applying colour correction the difference in headset is massive when you properly hit the bottom luminence levels. Lots of games on the store don’t fully use the entire range.

*** Video contains instructions on emulation - there is to be no piracy talk ***
Emulation isn't piracy lol. Have also been playing Jedi Outcast/Doom 3/Quake 2/Quake 3/Half Life/Wolfenstein on my Quest 2. Piracy? Even though the files are from steam. Thought this forum was for PC enthusiasts?

Last edited:
@AlexVR Whether you consider it a grey area or not is irrelevant. It’s specifically against forum rules.

Have a read of this thread which mentions emulation.

lol, watching the meta event, the quest pro pre-order went live, £1500… good luck with that.

Good to help push the technology forward but it sounds like it's not a device aimed at consumers. Hopefully some of the features will trickle down to the Quest 3 though.

Too much for me to justify spending though. My money's going towards PSVR 2 next year!

Last edited:
£1500 and here was me thinking it would be around £800, aren't we all glad most of us got the quest 2 for £299.Though with four year accidental damage insurance, and Kiwi strap +other bits and bobs it is working out to about £450, well worth it though.
:)

Last edited:
I know I am putting the cart before the horse here, as they say, and it's not good to think too far ahead.
As a lot of the features of the quest pro will probably trickle down to the Quest 3 to be released next year, or so we hope, if you were going to buy the Quest 3 when it is released, would you sell off your Quest 2 or just keep it as a backup?

I know I am putting the cart before the horse here, as they say, and it's not good to think too far ahead.
As a lot of the features of the quest pro will probably trickle down to the Quest 3 to be released next year, or so we hope, if you were going to buy the Quest 3 when it is released, would you sell off your Quest 2 or just keep it as a backup?

I already bought a 2nd quest 2, which doesn't get too much use (hoping that'll change when I get more space). But will definitely be selling one of them off to help fund purchase a q3. Whether I sell both to do so, will have to wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom