SPL Season 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
No I was gonna ask why being a Scottish club in the UK that you dont fly it? If you dont that is.

Anyway Eddie McGeadys a cheat just like Eduardo. Go on defend that like yer Manager lmao tired. I'd be worried if I were you if yer players are tired after 60 minuters of football.

Soldato
McMav and McRod, the Chuckle Brothers of OCUK. Keep on deflecting lads, you're doing a fine job.

Deflecting from what exactly eddie? Since your clearly referring to me as well here.

If anyone is deflecting from what happened this weekend it would be yourself refusing to criticise a player for diving which is always unacceptable.

You didnt see any of us trying to defend the stupid actions of Kyle Lafferty as an example last season....a dive is a dive and McGeady was correctly punished in this occasion by getting booked.

Christian Nade was also booked yesterday for a dive against St Johnstone.

It is about keeping the consistancy in the punishments for a dive in a match so if the refs keep it up then it will go a long way to stamping it out.

Soldato
Watching the video of the incident, it still looks to me that McGeady's trailing leg is caught and given that the linesman immediately flagged for a free kick, I'm not the only one. I have said that if there is conclusive proof that he dived then hang him from the rafters. The pictures in today's papers are not proof given that the still photo that is shown appears to be after McGeady's leg is caught. Yes, he went down easily but I don't think it was a dive.

Associate
OP
I admire your devotion Eddie but there is no doubt that he went down with no contact. I've seen more blatant dives go unpunished but he was rightly yellowed for this. He did the crime, he's been punished for it.

Associate
Aye, he went down, which is disappointing but for BTM to defend him seemingly without considering the fact that he COULD have dived.. well..A weekend to forget for us methinks.

Soldato
Watching the video of the incident, it still looks to me that McGeady's trailing leg is caught and given that the linesman immediately flagged for a free kick, I'm not the only one. I have said that if there is conclusive proof that he dived then hang him from the rafters. The pictures in today's papers are not proof given that the still photo that is shown appears to be after McGeady's leg is caught. Yes, he went down easily but I don't think it was a dive.

Eddie look at bbc highlights the camera view from behind the goals shows there was zero contact. looking at oyher camers its not clear from thrir angle but that one camera showed no contact. he lost control off the ball it wasgoing out for a throw to hibs there was a hibs player looking like he was gonna make a challenge so he tried to make it look good and failed as the hibs lad stopped.

nade also deserved his card i just hope the refs keep this up to all clubs but i fear after a month they will resort to form

Associate
Could you use that financial acumen of yours to tell me why Rangers, on the back of a double-winning season and with the guaranteed CL income, haven't been able to sign a single player? Exactly how rotten is it down at Ibrox?

The reason is the astronimical wage bill Jock. It`s simply unsustainable. C*ltic`s wage is is generally regarded as being higher yet i fail to see how their income can service it.

I have no conclusive proof but i have a feeling that there is trouble ahead for C*ltic. I fail to see how you can avoid it.

If history has taught us anything, it`s that no matter what C*ltic do, they eventually **** things up again. Kinda find their level again, so to speak. ;)

I`m happy with Rangers` squad atm and i don`t feel any money needs spent on it other than perhaps cover for Centre half. This trimmed squad has no hiding place so hopefully they`ll all stand up and be counted.

Blowing millions of pounds on duds pre-season is what got us in to our mess, i see you lot haven`t learned from our mistakes. :D

Top of league, with not a penny spent. Good start and proof that money doesn`t buy success.

Associate
OP
Aye, he went down, which is disappointing but for BTM to defend him seemingly without considering the fact that he COULD have dived.. well..A weekend to forget for us methinks.

3 points from Easter Road, a weekend to forget? I take it you've already forgotten about our last time there?

Associate
OP
The reason is the astronimical wage bill Jock. It`s simply unsustainable. C*ltic`s wage is is generally regarded as being higher yet i fail to see how their income can service it.

I have no conclusive proof but i have a feeling that there is trouble ahead for C*ltic. I fail to see how you can avoid it.

If history has taught us anything, it`s that no matter what C*ltic do, they eventually **** things up again. Kinda find their level again, so to speak. ;)

I`m happy with Rangers` squad atm and i don`t feel any money needs spent on it other than perhaps cover for Centre half. This trimmed squad has no hiding place so hopefully they`ll all stand up and be counted.

Blowing millions of pounds on duds pre-season is what got us in to our mess, i see you lot haven`t learned from our mistakes. :D

Top of league, with not a penny spent. Good start and proof that money doesn`t buy success.

LMFAO, "I have a feeling" OH NOES we're doomed! Here's a new sig for you mate, very apt for these distressing times at Ibrox :D:D:D

hahahahg.jpg

Soldato
Jerome Rothen is set to seal a move from Paris St Germain to Rangers ahead of Tuesday's 5pm transfer deadline, according to Sky Sports News.

Looks like we'll be signing a left sided midfielder and a very good one at that :D

If we pull this off before the deadline I'll be more than happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom