• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

How log till MSRP ?

Associate
Ok what I sell are parts to the haulage industry and all the parts are going up in price month on month with large shortages and breaks in supply

all of these costs will be passed down the chain over time

as for sending them back its not that kind of situation without the items I sell everything would stop in this country

and lots of the items are bespoke parts with a locked supply chain made under patent

a good example is pallets 2 years ago you could move a europallet for £40-60 now your looking £80-120 a bay

Main issue alongside Miners and the corona indoor outbreak isolation just added to the demand

Soldato
other countries in europe have less supply than us so dont see that as a valid argument

my german friends have found it impossible
Yeah the uk isn't doing to bad really, look at how many on these forums that are running 3000/rdna2 Gpus now.

Soldato
Well, I suspect some people are stock piling GPUs, when the evidence is already showing that their price is reducing so . On the used market prices are likely to tumble, and I reckon big, as these are a year old electronic products , and the depreciation will add into the price.

Even the said shop discussed on here, offer £700 to buy 3080s, stock piling GPUs sounds like madness to me.

The improvement is a start! You can pretty much buy any GPU you want from some retailers now. I even saw 2 new AIB Palit 3090s go for £1,600 on an auction site!

So the GPU madness with prices is definitely reducing daily, Scalpers are going to loose out big :cry: and I'm sure there are many on this forum lurking or acting like they are gamers.

Again you are talking rubbish and making stuff up again. The cheapest sold on Ebay was £1700 USED/ but being sold as new many times over if you look (Palit GeForce RTX 3090 Gaming Pro 24GB Graphics Card) one card not including postage and has zero warranty now as Palit don't transfer warranty and same seller sold it again with 55 bids for £1750 and no feedback it sold ( has exactly same picture of the card on a blue cloth, guessing a bed cover).

Also we have no proof it sold as there is no customer feedback too it sold even. Could have been not sold in the end and that sale was 22nd June 2021, he will keep recreating sale posts until he gets the price he wants and sells it, so clearly not sold and current bids are over £1850 for same card type which are still open and will sell for more as they always do by the time the sale ends .. Go check .. Proof or you are making stuff up as you are every thread. Proof = link not a photoshop image.;)

I saw Santa on his sleigh go over my house last Xmas too... easy to type made up rubbish as you see.

Also can you stick up proof of the 3080 you own, also the other cards you mention in your posts ;).. Again I think another fairytale, like your I.T knowledge and computer troubleshooting tips you gave out that were proven incorrect on a good few threads when you pretended to help, but really trying to increase your post count, everyday you are just spamming these forums with useless posts or trolling.

Last edited:
Soldato
Cards have started reappearing on shelves - seems that staff have not been able to sell them and have started returning them :)

Yes I'm sure that happened a lot and same with PS5's, the Xbox was same for a while too and clearly they were not selling well and as we know really easy to find in stock if you search. The hot tech sellers have been Nvidia cards and PS5s.. Even AMD cards were selling well to start with when their prices were more normal but the minute prices matched Nvidia or slightly less people ignored them as that stigma of AMD GPUs need to be cheaper by a fair bit than Nvidia cards to be worth buying has not worn off yet, the AMD CPU side of things is very different now but again that is because of Intel having same tech over and over and no real improvements and huge power use and cost for basically an outdated CPU.

Also Intel sank their own ship with how they ran the CPU market for decades trying to give us all tiny improvements every year and charging more and more, because they were a monopoly and AMD didn't have anything in the highend that was wanted by customers. Now AMD CPU part of their business is amazing and makes Intel look like a startup company trying to get into the CPU market.:cry: This is coming from an ex-Intel fan by the way.

Soldato
Also Intel sank their own ship with how they ran the CPU market for decades trying to give us all tiny improvements every year and charging more and more,

Nvidia tried this with Turing, then got back on track with Ampere, only to have a pandemic and crypto mining wreck the GPU market.

Associate
Don't think I can post here what I've seen on the shelves of a UK retail seller - think there is another site where deals can be posted.

Soldato
Nvidia tried this with Turing, then got back on track with Ampere, only to have a pandemic and crypto mining wreck the GPU market.
Ohh yes Nvidia is guilty of this behaviour too massively, if it wasn't for AMD this generation being competitive a 3080 FE would have been £1k MSRP from day one. Also AMD are not innocent too with their GPU pricing and especially in the UK market as we can't even buy a reference card or CPU from them direct for MSRP in the UK because the blame is Brexit, but Nvidia managed it.. Real reason AMD can't afford to sell GPUs at MSRP as is the case really with Nvidia but Nvidia being Nvidia will always try be on top, just to save face (reality is Nvidia lied too about their MSRP this generation and corrected pricing with the 3070Ti and 3080Ti).

They are all as bad as each other and minute any of them are ahead they raise their pricing even higher than their competitor, AMD did it to Intel with the CPUs this generation and now Intel look like the bargain company and as we know Intel has never been a bargain.

Last edited:
Soldato
Don't think I can post here what I've seen on the shelves of a UK retail seller - think there is another site where deals can be posted.
You can post but you have to hide the name of the retailer and not hint where it is from, if an image just edit out the retailer name in a graphics editing program, paint will do on windows.

Associate
If people start with the biggest retail companies in the UK and work down they will see what stock they have, 6800xt this morning for £1100, still way overpriced for me, but yesterdays 6700xt at £600 was a much more positive sign of an improvement.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom